Neonode Reports Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 Financial Results
SANTA CLARA, CA. – May 8, 2013 – Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), the optical touch technology company featuring the Multisensing® Touch Technology, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- Entered into partnership with a Tier One PC Semiconductor OEM to jointly develop a PC reference and automotive platform
- In discussions with Tier One PC OEMs regarding PC designs
- Signed 3 new technology license agreements with Auto In-Car-Entertainment (ICE) OEMs, including two Top-Ten global brands
- Signed a new license agreement with smartphone and tablet OEM in China
- Were awarded 3 new patents in 2013, bringing the patent total to 12, with 72 pending patents applications
Press release: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130508005835/en
Please use the following link to to access/register for a replay of the call: https://us.reg.meeting-stream.com/neonode_050813/
Dial (855) 859-2056 (U.S. domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international)
Conference ID: 46308470
The replay is available through July 8, 2013.
Download the transcripted call from here [pdf]
Daniel Gelbtuch, Sr VP Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
Phone: (+1 ) 917.509.9582
Linnégatan 89D, 115 23 Stockholm
Switch: +46 8 667 17 17
Santa Clara, CA, U.S.
2350 Mission College Blvd., Suite 190
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Office phone: 1+ 408 496-6722