4Q Revenues increased 38% sequentially to $2.3 million, growing the 2012 total by 18% to $7.1 million.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), the MultiSensing® touch technology company, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
- Made critical technology breakthroughs, that enable 10-finger multi-touch and flush bezel designs
- 14 new design wins during the fourth quarter of 2012, bringing the total to 72 for 2012.
- Signed 4 new technology license agreements during 4Q12, bringing the total to 12 for 2012.
- Licensed the recently (3Q12) launched Smartphone One platform to Shenzhen Wave.
- Launched high-speed proximity sensing solutions for consumer electronics and automotive markets at CES 2012.
- Was granted 2 new patents in 2012, while filing 47 new patent applications.
Access the entire press release on Businesswire